In order to participate in the Service the Participant must read and sign the General Disclaimer and Waiver of Rights (hereinafter referred to as: Disclaimer). By signing the Disclaimer, the Participant accepts to be bound by it and acknowledges that they may not ignore its provisions even under their own responsibility. Furthermore, the Participant acknowledges that the Lessor cannot be held liable for any accidents arising from the fault of the Participant and that they may not claim any damages relating to any such accidents. The Device is operated solely under the responsibility of the Participant. The Participant may only use the Device in accordance with its intended use and with the instructions provided by the Lessor and their employees. The Participant acknowledges that they are liable for any damages arising from their misuse of the Device. The Lessor assumes no liability; expressly denies liability. The Operator assumes no liability and may not be held liable for any damages to third parties or to any private- or public property or device arising from the Participants usage of the Device; the Participant has to bear the cost of any such damages.
- A weight under 35 kg or over 120 kg excludes the person from using the device.
- Persons under 10 years of age may not use the Device.
- Persons between 10 and 18 years of age may only use the Device in the presence of an adult and with their written permission.
- Only a single person may travel on a Device. Transporting other persons (especially children) is prohibited.
- Flat shoes are mandatory. High heels, stiletto heels and high sole shoes constitute accident hazards and wearing them while using the device is prohibited.
- Head protection and, for Participants less than 18 years of age, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves are mandatory and provided by the Operator. Upon request, the Operator shall also
provide this equipment to Participants over the age of 18.
- Usage of the Device is prohibited for pregnant women, persons with physical disabilities, and persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medication.
- The Participant is solely responsible for any problems, accidents, medical issues, or events requiring action by medical or emergency service providers resulting from any diseases not
revealed to the Lessee.
- Handover of the Device to another person is not permitted.
- Traffic regulations (rule of the road) and safety regulations must be observed in full while using the Device.
- While driving the Device only roads reserved for pedestrian and bicycle traffic may be used.
- Devices must only be operated within eyesight of the employees of the Operator. Personnel exchanges for the Device during the tour are not feasible.
- Photographing and using the phone while driving is strictly prohibited.
- The Device must be used in accordance with the instructions provided during the training; deviation from the instructions is prohibited.
- Exiting the vehicle while in use is prohibited. Both feet must be kept on the standing area at all times, because the pressure sensors in these areas need to be loaded for the Device to operate.
- Both hands must be kept on the handles of the Device at all times while driving. Hands-free and one handed driving is expressly forbidden.
- Driving speed while using the Device must be determined in accordance with traffic and driving conditions. The Participant must pay attention to and avoid potholes, puddles, rough terrain and road damage. Driving over curbs and other obstacles is hazardous and prohibited. The Device must be pushed, pulled, or lifted over any such obstacles.
- The Participant, bearing full liability for any damages, may be excluded if they leave the area designated for the use of the Device (e.g. designated tour route, practice area), or endanger their own physical well-being or the physical well-being of others (e.g. crashing). The Lessee may be excluded if they fail to follow the instructions provided by the Operator or their employees. In the event of exclusion paid participation fees are non-refundable.
- Any damages to the Device must be immediately reported to the Lessor. If the Participant fails to report such damages, the Operator, assuming wilful damage, may take legal action for